CARRIED TO FULL TERM
Carried to Full term is a 501 (C3) federally recognized non-profit faith-based ministry providing residential services to women in crisis as a result of an unplanned pregnancy. CTFT’s Home Program’s mission is to assist residents with obtaining the skills necessary to live independently in the community. In order to achieve this independence, the resident and case manager(s) work collaboratively to establish self-sufficiency goals. Carried To Full Term has opened their new home as of November 2016.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Attend training sessions to learn more about the mission and vision of Carried To Full Term
- Share our mission with friends, family, churches, groups, etc.
- Organize, plan and coordinate themed parties
- Host a baby shower for newborn items or mother’s supply drive
- Connect and network with guests and communities to share our mission and to form a cohesive community of supporters.
- Write and share our newsletter
- Promote our giving page. Give To Carried to Full Term
Web Page: carriedtofullterm.com
Mosaic, located in the Landsdowne/ Leesburg area, is a 501 (C3) federally recognized non-profit faith-based ministry providing residential services to women in crisis as a result of an unplanned pregnancy. Mosaic helps women with unplanned pregnancies find positive alternatives to abortion by providing them with free services and support, beneficial referrals and material help. Mosaic promotes the sanctity of life, faith in Jesus and sexual integrity. Services include a free pregnancy test, free limited obstetrical ultrasounds, free STI testing and treatment, material goods help and free sexual integrity classes.
Volunteer opportunities take place in 3-hour shifts. Vision tours of the center are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month.
- Receptionist welcoming and greeting clients and setting appointments.
- Training to answer helpline.
- Training to become a client/patient advocate and meet with clients coming in for services.
PRO-LIFE SMALL GROUPS
Prayer is the center of this group and seeks to promote the Sanctity of Human Life and raise awareness about the consequences of abortion.
This group also collaborates with the Global “40 Days for Life” prayer movement, a community-based campaign that takes a peaceful approach to showing local communities the consequences of abortion in their own neighborhoods.
Opportunities to Serve:
* 40 Days for Life peaceful prayer vigil held at 900 S. Washington Street, Falls Church, VA 22046 on Saturdays at 10am.
* Supporting unwed mothers by donating baby items, providing rides to doctor appointments and providing needed info on local resources.